Thread: Rank #1 TDM'er GODLY Kill:Death Record (come take a look)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymobkiller View Post
    those are 2 farmers, in fact kopf has 4 dummies and he keeps farming day and night, non stop, he may have a perfect kdr but when it comes to competition he just looses...this is non sense seing people farming & farming to get to the top and think theyre the best when they'll just get OWNED in 1v1...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymobkiller View Post
    kop has 4 dummies all he does is farm but when it comes to real compitition kop gets farmed, so what if he has a perfect kdr doesnt mean hes tough, lets watch his skills in 1v1 and see who'se the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meistro View Post
    Haha.. Kopf... Some might think he is a farmer... In the other hand ive seen him go 3vs3 against devour n devour got crushed... Real bad... Kopf killed Mighty docis n corrupted over b over again.. So i still think kopf is the best rouge in lv 10... So to all kppf hatters out there dont talk if u dont hv any skills... I used to be a docis fan... But after looking at that match... I sure kno who has skills and who can only talk... N btw im in Apocalypse lv 10.. Sumtimes its better to zip ur mouth cos whoever post thia dont hv the guts or probably hv no skill to beat kopf...
    N one more thing... Give me just onee name who is in the tdm leaderboard who isnt using dummy... I hv a fren i wont say who... He uses dummy to get in tdm leaderboard... N purposely kill himself so dat he wont get noticed... N yes i am 100 persen sure kopf is another dummy killer or i shud say a dummy killer addicts ... So might as well change the tdm leaderboard to dummy leaderboard... Hehe peace kopf... But then again they put much efforts on farming dummy itself.. So i give credit on efforts...
    So i think this thread shud be closed... No point of debating on this topic... And to devour... Its not rite to say bad things after devour has lost in a fair 3vs3 fight against IT... Don't u ever say im not in the game cos im in the pvp n saw how wolf kopf and one other member of it.. Raped mighty, docis and corrupt anddevour left one by one... So u can tallk bout them all u like... But... I still think Apocalypse is the best hehegehe peace mate..
    After all ive said.. I still think mighty secret n kopf are the 3 best rouges in lv 10... No one can beat them... Enugh said
    Lol these.
    IGN(s): Anymove L40(a Rogue since S3)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anymove For This Useful Post: