Quote Originally Posted by Sizari View Post
Woah... Not at all. Miners luck ensures that 100% of the drops you get, are re-rolled.

How I think this works is if an item is re-rolled, it will increase in rarity by one category. Meaning, if you drop a green, and you re-roll on the item, it will turn into an epic item.

So with regards to the queen, which drops greens ~80% of the time, and you have miners luck, you will get an epic drop.

That ~20% that is left is split between uncommon's and epics (with negligible chance of no-enhancer pink drop) . So let's say it is ~10% each. This leaves us with a ~10% chance that without the Miner's Luck, you will drop an epic. With Miner's Luck, this will re-roll into a legendary. Overall, this gives us a ~10% chance of getting a legendary.

Now, the Queen drops the legendarys: Chrome Phoenix, Flux Cannon, Phase Injectors, and Napalms. Each of these has four variants (bioneural, fused, dark-matter, and primed), that can drop. This gives us 16 possible legendaries the hive queen can drop. However, if you aren't concerned about which type of napalm, we can forget the variant part.

So, if you want a napalm to drop, even with Miner's luck, your chance is ~10%/4. Four, for the Chrome, Flux, Phase, or Napalms.

Overall, this is ~2% chance, with Miner's Luck, of a napalm dropping. So sorry, Miner's Luck does not guarantee a napalm drop.

Sorry for the long-winded answer. None of these percentages are actually tested, they are just guesses, so my actual percentage answers could be way off.

Okay guys. Here is why I do not think it drops anymore.

I used 2 Miner's Luck enhancers and I received 5 purple drops (pre re-roll), however they were re-rolled into ANOTHER PURPLE weapon. I was very confused. I started asking around and I found a lot of other players with the same problem.

Either this is a bug or it does not drop anymore. I took screenshots on my phone but I am too lazy to post them right now..

Anyone else on the forum have the same problem?