This is such a dumb question, but can anyone give me advice for my lvl 31 rogue?
Here is a description of it:

1. My dexterity seems low compared to my other friends
Mine is like 311! Without any pets. With my granite, it rises to 335 I think. Its still pretty low compared to the average which is 360 or something like that. (Thats right I was obssesed enough to try and calculate!) My gear wasn't that bad...or was it? I used Bonechill armor set. The entire set even the weapon which is the bow. But when I looked at the armor, it was 980 without any pets. Looking at others, they have 1000+. Wow. But I still feel a little bit average.

2. Damage and DPS. My damage with a bonechill bow of potency is about 223. DPS is 283 or something like that. But why are others damages, 250-300!?? And dps? It's about 325-375!! So why is mine lower?

3. This is the good part! My str is higher than most ive seen! My str with a bonechill bow of potency is about 62 without any pets. And Health is 2200. Okay not bad!

4. My int and mana is also good. My int is usually always, regardless of what weapon I use, is higher than 100. And mana is also too regardless of what weapon is above 1000.

Okay, so I checked my passives. 5 points are in dex. 2 are in damage.
Then I checked my stat ponits. 25 are in str with hp, and 25 are in mana and int. The rest are in dex.

My amulets are that glenipr, and full circuit of potecy or force which is lvl 30.

So what am I doing wrong?!

I can stay alive everywhere execpt elite mobs. I have over 14k pve kills. Deaths are 1.3k.

I dont understand anything now! I feel slightly weaker than my fellow rogues. T-T

So if you have any suggestions, that requires some money or platinum, I only have 30k in budgets. I have more gold but that's all I am wanting to spend. I also have 2 Plat. I do free offers as well, but not obsessively!

I didn't spend any cash on this game, since it is free. Keep that in mind.

So what advice can you give? I need help!
Or should I just start a new account? I already made a 2nd one that is lvl 30. But it came out the same way....

Thanks for reading!