Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Nice, Apollo, thanks for the input, it'd be valid except that I was already high up on ctf lb and climbing fast before touching #1. 14-18 hours a day. 7 days. (verify this with the current L16-17 twink vets) The only ones surpassing my kill rate were farmers.

Change is brought about through multiple ways, not just one. I'm not afraid to be the fall/bad guy if that's the role that's most needed to get things done around here, since I don't care much for the silly reputation game, and I prefer to do than just talk about people all day on forums/in game. When I talk it's about ideas, surpassing limits (search posts by my name - I'm consistent). U guys want results, I'll get my hands dirty if it'll give things a push. U guys just stay up on the shores, it's fine I understand it's not for everyone. At the end of the day it's just a game and heaps of roleplay. That's the beauty of it, the experimental element. Nothing personal

We are just a barest blip on the radar of life. And our experience in this game is the barest blip within that blip. There's no time for hate, not for me anyway. Who's to say what's really right and wrong, how do we know we're not all right. End of the day, I'm still gonna be able to thank every single person I've ever come into contact with from the bottom of ma heart, for being a part of the experience.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Origin; 08-16-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube