Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Default Just A Heads Up: Age Requirements

Aloha guys,

I've noticed that many people who play this game are of the younger variety, and because of this it sparked an idea in my head that caused me to create this thread.

As many of you don't know, the minimum age requirement of Pocket Legends (and ALL SpaceTime Games games) is 13 years old, as highlighted by this excerpt of the Terms of Service :

Age Requirements. You must be at least 13 years old or older, as stated by the specific application Terms of Service, to Access Spacetime Applications.

In addition to this, the minimum age requirement of iTunes and the App Store is 13 years old meaning that by playing PL or any STG game you meet the minimum age requirement. The reason this is important is because a lot of people who aren't of age have been gallantly posting their ages without being aware that their accounts could be suspended or banned until they turn 13.

The purpose of this thread is to bring some attention to this little known fact about SpaceTime's games. I'm not saying that players who are underage should be purposefully lying about their ages to play this game, I'm just saying that if I were under 13, i'd be very careful about saying how old I am in respect to having my account get banned or suspended.

Mahalo for your time.

-------AEO-------

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post: