So basically what this is all about is removing the one spot elixirs like 1x damage and those kinds and just putting them all in to unique and custom new Combo elixirs. This would not only make spending plat and playing fun again. It would also make the daily blessing more well a blessing then a oh I mite get something good

So like many 76 players I hate the day when I get on pocket legends to get my daily blessing and i get a xp or defense damage blessing. Getting said blessing instantly means that day of playing on that account is not going to happen unless I want to buy combo elixirs so I can run hard areas of interest.

Now don't get me wrong when I'm below the cap and leveling the xp elixir can come in handy but once you've capped it's useless really. But this is not just about the xp elixirs or other one spot elixirs no this is about tweaking a system that's been there some time now without change.

So how would one go about tweaking this said system that choice what elixir you get daily at random?
Simple add more elixirs or better yet make the elixirs better like adding maybe a re-roll elixir to the 5th day spot or maybe better luck to the fifth day. This would also make players want to play more to get there elixirs for that 5th day. But what about the other 4days you are probably asking?

Well for those 4 days I can maybe see some new and better elixirs on them like a combo elixir that's like damage 2x and 2x xp 20% better re-rolls (with said elixers you would not be so crippled by getting a bad day or so of elixirs because they all could benefit you in some way or another because there costomly made for things like maybe lvling/fighting bosses/ farming / completing quest / and other things. So what they would end up doing is getting more players online playing and helping each other more often.

So yah so if you have some thoughts on how to make this better for everone