I was reading some threads and someone said: I hope there will be a jungle expansion!
This made me think:

Expansion launched
The leaderboard people start lvling and the other people wanna check the new maps.

There's a new boat at Paradise Pier. He will bring you to the new city, but the first stage begins on the boat. It's like 'Southern Seas' But now with seamonsters and a big octopus! The ship is sinking and the boss fight is the big octopus. After u are ready u go to the next stage: A beach (Not like Grog Beach, with a lot of bridges. Now something like the plains in shuyal: A big area to explore). The new mobs are magical cannibals. They have fire/ poison swords/ arrows. After the beach, u will go in the jungle. But every map will be more dark.
The end boss will be in the cannibal village and u will fight a small mage with a big mask.

When u cleared all dungeons, u can go to the new city. ( Maybe a city on a reef or something like that)
In that city u can upgrade ur rings and amulets, with hard quests. Not boring quests like collecting fargments :S

This was my idea,
do u have some cool ideas to? Post it!