Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Another arena complaint

Ok so arena I think is working pretty well ATM. Loot seems nearly proper, chests are still a lil few but it is what it is there. The only real concern I see is what a lot of threads I assume have been posted about already.

Idc how much a boss does on their power attacks. 10k damage wutevs. I see it coming and I at least have a chance to move. I am at this point mostly mythic with a ton of health spec'd for a Mage in pvp (nearly 3500) and I constantly get 1 hit by this and only this boss. He has 1 specific attack that he uses in most matches, occasionally he will hold off and actually die. There is no charge, no warning, nothing. He just turns to you and you drop. My team can beat every boss there without revives. Whole team is basically all mythic and arcane but bloodhammer kills us with a mere glance it almost seems. My suggestion would be at this current cap to make maximum damage for any Pve boss or minion 3k or so on their criticals or whatever. Make it as high as you want on power attacks.

I don't want you to remove the difficulty of arena or get any handouts. Just remove this 1 ridiculous attack that is impossible to see coming, defend from, or really take any measure against. Pretty cheap IMO.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psykopathic28 For This Useful Post: