Check out this rogue gkrdo.either hes the first or 2nd to onade he has the most negative kdr in pvp ive known.
I knew him since season 3 where he cant even kill.constantly bought the wrong gears.dont ustand a thing about build and gameplay.but what remains ws his high spirit of never giving up.to date he already owned 2 mhytic gears tho it took him forever.he still cocky and challenged others for the sake of improvement.
He still not good at tweaking his skills but those who admire his determination lend a hand.

This guy earn my huge respect for keep trying (tho losing) but if you notice hes getting better and better tho slower pace.he put himself in the game tho might not be at the par of others.he obviously got nothing to brag but never stop fighting.

My points:
1.people do care bout their kdr.its their lb.its their achievement.its what makes this game addictive and highly competitive.the strong insight of showing you are better than others is what fueling this game.
2.hard work is the essence to an excellent and respectable player.yes some are born rich but not all are born gifted.skills is essential bt no longer the only pod between good or bad.the game is the same.the scenario has changed.thts all.
3.we all have things to showcase to others hence why we haul tht aps.no one cn view your personal ap unless stated in lb.refusal to compete is maybe bcause of lack of confidence or preference to fall to comfort zone trying to create a different perspective on thinfs from general view.u wont play if ppl arent saying u r good oru feel u still got to kick a notch.you choose not to compete by sayinf having nothinf to brag can also showcase where you wanna be in this game.ntg wrong but it may not be the general census of others.people wanna be seen or heard or even feared by others.