Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
Id like to update my list:

Aziiii: My one and only. most beautiful girl <3.

Ive gone through hell and back for the past month for many reason and the only thing i ever "regretted" was pushing her away
during those weeks. Never would have ever thought this girl would do so much great things for me and i feel kind of stupid for letting my emotions cut her out.

It didnt take her too much to grab my hand and get me out of there, ever since that one phone call made , the things she said to me.. changed everything.. EVERYTHING for me and for her..That might've been the best phone call made. Ever since then, i told my self why did i let her pass? She made me a better person, ive been happier more than i have ever been .. words can't describe how much this girl means to me. There's somethin about her that just pulls you in..and before you know it , you're falling hard, falling faster than ever.

Her laughs.. melts me, i havent laughed so hard in my life that i cried, its like an everyday thing for me and her
i have so much emotions for her that i just can't keep it to myself. At this point its so hard to understand.. how can i get so close
or have so much feelings for someone so quick.. its like a rush through my body.. but i do, i feel it, we have this connection thats so different

and last night ive said something that just felt.. so right to me..
i dont know what the future holds.. but i can only wish and work through towards it.
She is deff someone i see in my future......

Ive heard Pocket legends brought two people , fall inlove and married

- i guess AL too .. weird.. but real...
and im glad to say, she no longer just a gamer girl for me <333333333333
not a day i dont wake up to this girl <3
i love her to death, and im the luckiest man on earth
i could go on and on and on
Just f...k me! lmao, nice Ink and azi!

ROFL!

Marriage is next, then babies ))