Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Scammer alert!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Scammer alert!!

A guy named "*****" scammed me bad, i know what your thinking if your reading this but just stay with me.. okay so a guy named "******" was selling arcane hooks and i asked him "how much?" And he says "make a offer" so i said " i have about 16 vanity sets, 40k and a old gun" and he says "let me think" then he says "okay whatever, im rich anyway lol" (and he was, he showed me 25m, arcane hooks, two mythic bows, a bunch of arlor sets and other stuff) so i say "okay? Deal then?" And he says "sure just pt me when your ready" so i say "okay", so we meet in brack and i say "okay lets trade" so we go in trade but i coldnt trade all vanity at once so he says "okay just give me all but last four most expensive items then we will trade last to finish, then my connection was bad and i couldnt trade correctly, kept saying we werent in trade with each other and i dc, so when i get back the guys says " bro you left?" And i said "bad connection" and then he left and woulndt come back l, so i lost about 750k worth of stuff, im just saying, beware of *****.
    Last edited by Delphina; 10-06-2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: typo