Quote Originally Posted by crescentwind View Post
i have i life, a great life.. With good career, family, lovely girlfriend and friends.. What more can i ask for..? Oh a good game...
And they are all balance..

I'm taking the game seriously? Hmmmmmm maybe it is just how i play and express the game?...now i'm confuse if what type of gamer you are? Maybe you're just one of those farmville type player

dramatic? Hmmm.. Dramatic in some way, just making my post epic for this epic game.. Lmao

you know why i said that? Coz i'm a true gamer, i stated those things to explain to your puny brain how i played this game and i'm not sneaking out from being hunted...it is you who's afraid of being hunted and weak to fight alone... Based on the way you're saying, i bet you're kdr conscious or complains a lot when being ganged/killed by high lvls and cries a lot in guild calling for help.. Am i right? And jesus i don't need to explain it again..

Hmm.. Looks like u don't know how to play simple game like dota coz u don't realize what i'm saying.. Whahaha funny kid..

I suggest is to finish your schooling first coz you have lot more to learn....

I'm in the office right now, i'll see you in the next few hours

bdw, danishviking is my old friend and enemy, way back when i was in the sanctuary guild..

Tip: When everyone hates you because you show no mercy and killing them all in pvp..... That is fun... Blue vs red that's the concept of pvp.

I'm sorry to say but you're stupid....scroll up and read you're post why i said those things. E.g. I created new alt to sneak out from being ganged.. Or majority of lvl 10-12 guilds hunting kronos.. Man you're dumb.. Do i have to say it again?.. And by the way its not personal, you dont know how to analyze..

Here read your post:

You read it? I'm giving you an idea why i'm not sneaking out and avoiding being hunted.. Coz you know why? Coz i dont care, being hunted add excitement to the game and i still have high kdr from the mere fact im not kdr conscious.. Again why? Coz most twinks run are kdr conscious dont want to let their kdr ruin or worst have low kdr... Now you understand?
caps! @_@