Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5!! (Chat all you want about it here)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Cool Grand Theft Auto 5!! (Chat all you want about it here)

Hey guys, I haven't been on the forums for a long time now because I'v been busy playing the title of this thread...
    Anyway, as a "return to the forums", I dediced to make this thread.

Here you can talk about anything and everything related to Gta 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5) all you want.

Skip what's in between these [] if you want.

[To start I want to say that I have gone through the story mode 3 times. First, without help of any guides and walkthroughs. The second time I used some guides and a few cheats. The third one I legitametley completed, having those guides in mind of course, and made about $2 billion on each character!! Also, since Gta Online was released about a week and a half ago, I spend most of my time, after work, playing Online. I don't plan on cheating or using bugs and glitches to my advantage on Gta Online which a lot of people are doing at the moment -.- Instead I use what Rockstar has given us as money makers such as Stick ups, car thieving and selling, bounties, missions, mini games... You get the idea. Doing this, I have made well over half a million and counting. Bug exploits and unpatched glitches ruin the game for others including myself, which is why I don't use them to my advantage in anyway. Also, I have made my own crew for gta online which you all know is from Rockstar's Social Club.]

If you need or want to join a crew for Gta online or you just want to be friends, add me and contact me in game for an invite. (I seriously need people, only have 2 members as of now) :/ Anyway, I'm usually online starting at around 3:30 - 9:00pm. My crew name is, well... before I write it I ask that you forgive me for the name... My crew name is "True Fkin Players" the crew tag is "BOSS"

Below is my information:

PSN: Minied01
    Gamertag: (Don't use it anymore, I plan on giving the Xbox away)

Feel free to post you PSN or Gamertags.

Gta 5 FTW!!!

~xvanitykingx
    Last edited by Xvanitykingx; 10-16-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>?
    Click here!
    (Site still under construction)