Thread: Improve mage lifegiver because its really bad

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Default Improve mage lifegiver because its really bad

One thing thats hard to understand is why mage's heal is so bad. Here are my stats with arcane staff:

Health: 3609
    Damage: 533.8
    Armor: 1022

Livegiver only recovers 1553-1941. This is only 43%-53% of my health. Why is this so low? If I try to add more HP through str, I recover less health so there is no value in adding more str because I lose how much lifegiver heals. Also +10 health regen for 10 seconds is useless with 3609 health. Lets compare this against other classes:

Warrior with maul:

health: 5523
    damage: 468.4
    armor: 1848

624-781 every 1.5s for 6s. So in 6 seconds this recovers 2496 to 3124. Of their own health a warrior recovers 45% to 56%. But everyone knows how good a warriors horn of renewal is. With 1848 to 2k armor their damage reduction gives them enough time to take damage to wait out horn's cool down.

Rogue w/ mythic blades:

Health: 3511
    Damage: 383
    Armor: 1363

Regardless of HP or damage, with upgrades, each health packs recover 30% of damage. So can amount to 90% of their health. So the more health they add the more health packs recover.

So why do mages have the worst heal and they have the lowest armor. We have the lowest percentage of health recovered and the lowest number of health recovered. Livegiver should be fixed so it recovers more health then it currently does. And heal over time should be boosted so it heals more then just +10 for 10 seconds.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post: