I'm begging you move them (far away if possible). It's EXTREMELY annoying -.- On numerous occasions in solo boss fight I've died because of these quite frankly, dumb ads and as you know if you die on a solo run at the boss he will reset. Since I'm using an iOS device when I tap on it it redirects me to safari browser (bear in mind this is while I'm in the middle of a solo boss fight). Now when this happens I quickly switch back to arcane legend to try save myself, by which time I'm already dead.
You might be wonder how I reaching the menu in the first place? Well it's quite simple on my iPhone I use 3 fingers to play and occasionally my finger brush the top left where the menu is... It wasn't a problem to me before you added the ads because what I usually do is tap the centre of the screen to exit the menu.... Now this space is occupied by those ads...
Here is a screenie of what im talking about:

For those using a mobile or tablet you may (must) remember the time when that ad was not there you could tap anywhere to exit the menu; STS please bring that back. Please move the ads or remove the link on them (if you really must keep it there) .... I honestly don't mind them as long as they don't obstruct me from doing what I have to... They are causing me unnecessary deaths which are getting me really annoyed cuz I have to start all over again fighting a boss that has reset... Fix it or remove it.

Thank you.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk, Version 2.4