Hello fellow forumers, I am here to discuss some topics here, revealing most of things that are my secrets. From being banned on an account, then to being banned on a device, and then multiple things I have done, but mostly because I'm taking a break from PL, yeah Im banned, but I understand why now, and I understand I'm still playing PL even tho I'm banned, but I love it so what ever.

I took lot of though into this an I hope that the developers/moderators look at this and thoroughly read it maybe re-read it, because I mean and every single word I type in this, because I do want my account back, and I promise to not do anything against ToS, and I put meaning into every word, and will do what I can to achieve my account.

Ok so my Forum name "Hawkbby" was my in game name, but that account was banned. At, the time I was childish, and I always do things off impulse, with no regret till the after effect. So this is why I'm banned on that account; first off, I let lots of people use my accts, friends, strangers that had good moral to not change info, and only tell this because I have gotten friends devices banned and if/when I can if it really mattered I would certainly ask the developers for an unban on your device, or if I know you well I would possibly buy you another device. So yeah I was banned for letting 135 devices access my account for PL for certain reasons. I traded gold for platinum, vice versa because I was in a desperate mode for either platinum or gold. I also would let people farm on my account for long time of periods, 1-2 days, they keep 75% while i get whats left. You see, all those things are bad/against ToS, but I did them all on impulse, but those did not get me banned. But, I can't believe, I also let what I had paid, lots and lots of plat bought, that wasn't against ToS, from my pocket, go to waste. I stored everything I bought on Pocket Legends, and to see I've spent A LOT, from 15$ cards, to 100$ cards... I don't, and will not say how much I spent because I want at least some decency from crying on forums.

The thing that got me banned was selling my account, and that was off impulse as well, I didn't have the mind set now, of patience and confidence, so yeah I sold my founder account. When I noticed, I had traded a 3pc Founder, just for 50 bucks, I noticed that was really stupid and I shouldn't have done it, but the kid I was I, regret hit me... So I paid the person back 75 dollars for my account, played it for one day, and it was banned, then I realized I made the biggest mistake I could have made, like if I had a time machine, I would go way back in time, before I even played Pocket Legends, from the time I first had a problem with patience.

From the day I got banned, till now I have begged for my account back, yes you can consider this a cry for help, because it is. I have tried and tried, always wondered why wont they give me it back, but then it hit me. I sold their thanks, their happiness, and their gratitude for 50 bucks... Stupidity, Embarrassment, and Shame, for what I did. I couldn't understand at first why I got banned and why they wouldn't give me it back even tho I paid the person back, until now. Ive been banned for awhile, and I understand that but I cannot go 2 days without PL, because that is my relief, yeah I do things, like basketball, which isn't any fun if coaches are going to make it a chore and not a fun sport lol. Anwyas back on topic, all I am asking is just for one last chance.

As for things if, I do get my account back, I do not have to worry about the platinum because I have a job* now, and I have the things an average kid can have, but that took awhile because of the job and what not, but without the platinum problem then I wouldn't have to do anything against ToS for it, I think we can understand, that yes I cannot ask my parents for 100$ to 500$* just to spend it on a game, but I don't care, all I do is spend money on school lunch, rides, and a phone bill haha so I have lots of money for the rest of my paycheck to actually do with so I think I don't need to worry about me being broke.

* i tried that, and thats the reason of me getting a job*