Thread: Three christmas wishes!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default Three christmas wishes!

Since christmas is around the corner, this thread is made just so you can voice out what you want to see in PL for christmas! I'm going to start with mine:

1. Return of veteran rewards system!

I couldn't find the announcement thread regarding the veteran rewards, this is what I found instead.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...pocket+legends
    In my opinion, this system should return because it's plain awesome! Not only that it gives those who played for a certain amount of time cool vanities, it will also give the new players a goal to achieve! That, in my opinion, is better than asking them to level and level and level and farm dungeons and farm dungeons repeatedly. They can actually have something to look forward to! Come on, a few vanities wouldn't take long, right? Vanities aren't necessarily only plat-accessible, they should be given to players for free too!

2. New vanity and item designs, instead of reusing the old ones!

I know this probably isn't going to happen, but it's always okay to hope, right? I'm really tired of old vanities reappearing in the plat store. Last year's christmas, all they did was to change the sparkles and taada! New christmas vanities. At least recolor the vanities just so they're something new.. Recoloring couldn't possibly take much time! Here's a thread I made some time ago, I recolored the santa beards, it didn't take more than 10 minutes.. And I was using Paint. xd
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...black+santa%21
    So, umm.. Please?

3. A little bit of free plat! (Of course ;p)

A little bit of free plat can always make players happy, right? And by little bit I mean maybe 5 plat, or 10. It's completely up to you StG, really. Some of my friends couldn't purchase respec just because they don't have the privilege to spend cash online, and free offers aren't always working. As a result, they suck in Pvp.. I know, that's none of your concern, but think about it. If you can make soooooooo many players happy by just clicking a few buttons and adding special in-game currencies to their accounts, why in the world not? It's not always about money and business. Christmas is the time to have fun, so spread the joy!

-Rot

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rot For This Useful Post: