Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
Its not just me then.... Ever since Winter Update my FB has been firing off all over the place. Its NOT anything to do with how i am playing either.

No buddy. In 1v1 my FB used to go to my opponent. Last night it was going the other direction or just sailing past like they weren't there..... and i was pointing it towards my opponent correctly. Also in SS my fireballs were quite often missing mobs entirely.

Nothing to do with the increased radius. I've always had this.

Trent we're not talking about Gale, but if we were Crow would be refering to the Dash of the Wind which does need aiming.

Fire is an AOE skill yes, but its not a very big one unless you get the upgrade. If i'm hammering mobs in Shuyal or doing a 5V5 in PVP the radius upgarde is A MUST. 3M isnt a joke for the skill, its actually a hell of a big range. When you see a warrior heal that is an 8 metre range i think..... Thats huge. Imagine a mage with an AOE that big. Seriously OP.

Before the update all skills but Wind Dash and Curse had an auto aim. This is why we hit crates instead of mobs etc. Whether it goes to the right thing or not is not the point here, but they all defintely used to auto aim when in range.

Totally. ^^^^

For a while i used Ice light curse in PVP, wanna know how many people shouted at me? Fireball is without doubt the best weapon we have in pvp. It stuns, covers a huge area, has no limit on targets and has an insane burn dmg.

You have just lost the single most important skill in the game. You're gonna regret this dude.

If you speak to any Top Mage they will tell you the same thing, for Crowd Control and quick killing you cannot be without it. Its not just the stun, as i said above its also the burn dmg. If we're talking PVP not PVE a fireball allows your whole team to get into the action unscathed for 3 seconds. Not to mention the burn dmg before your team even getstarted...... Important in any clash. My guys insist that i have fb.

And the only way to beat a war is with ice and fire. Burn dmg + DOT from ice remain consistent enough for us to be able to beat them. Not to mention fireball stuns them.... if you time it right and use the correct pet that is
I've been without it for a long time now, my kdr it's actually positive now, I can beat all but the fully geared warriors in pvp, and as for pve stun, ice holds mobs much longer than fireball stuns, the rogue I run with drops trap, I drop clock with a charged ice shot, group is now frozen and can't deal any damage, fb is a temporary escape from damage, stun doesn't last that long and didn't stun some of the more dangerous mobs out there, but to each their own u know. The only thing I miss about it, is during this event running through non elite levels fireball kills weak mobs in groups, as for elite...loving it without it. Ice, light, clock, shield. Works wonders for me. I keep curse for rogues, and bosses.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk