I'm not as frustrated with Bio mech, since there are no healers healing and trees on STS give us some leverage, but perhaps they need a little check up/nerf too.

Well, devastator recently has been a pain in the arse (perhaps worse than miner mcguirk), couldn't complete the quest, and the closest time I got to completing it (2 lvl 51 guys using 4x combo enhancer), got him down to half health, healer healed him to full health and he somehow charged into us THROUGH THE WALL and mowed us down with the laser.

Here's some suggestions that could make devastator kill-able for a group of scorn crusade lvl equivalent team.

-laser, mowing everyone down every 3 seconds, that's insane. I know you can hide behind walls, but that will:
1. take virtually forever even with dmg enhancer, and healers *facepalm*
2. one person screws up everyone dies.
3. He sometimes shoot through walls, and charge THROUGH THE WALL and...game over.

suggestion: Make laser like a long cool down skill, something that shouldn't be spammed every 3 seconds, should be used when health reach certain point, or every 10-15 seconds at least? And when the laser is used, it should have a charging time (2-3 seconds?) and give some sort of early warning (like laser tail brightening while charging, makes laser humming noise). Considering the devastating dmg (one swing, kills a lvl 44 commando with 1.2k armor and 650+ health), and the long sweeping range...

-health, it's seriously a bit too much, even for enhancer buffed fellows, and with the healers...

suggestion: nerf healers (1k heal every 3 seconds SERIOUSLY?!), or cut down the hp, and when healers kick in devastator could maybe stop attacking (while being immune to incoming atks?)

So in the end Devastator should be something like a beefed up vular tank with lasers, he will still be very "devastating" but he should be kill-able.