Quote Originally Posted by Accomplished View Post
Well your over exaggerating on the bear and savage set.
If birds kite and their blind hits, they can dodge pretty insanely.
And if their blind lands and they get their roots on the bear, it's pretty difficult for a bear to go up
And throw the slashes on a bird.
I mean a good bird shud be able to kite and possible nuke bears.
Remember birds have blind,break,roots,rep and the blast.
Using the skills wisely, it is really possible to either prevent bears from coming up to you/
Kill um before thy have a chance to hit you with their beckon stomp/slashes.
Not only birds. Mages have problems too, and hellscream + CB kills foxes damage totally. And.. bears easily dodge blind and thats where birds know do they die or win.
Lets compare beastly set bear and flying bow set bird, both 71:

Bird has 38 buffed dodge (amazing) and bears have about double that
Bird has like no change to dodge beckon, which pulls bird all the way to 3m range of bear. Many bears use that birds low dodge, and have high beckon.
If bear gets his HS in, and makes you get stuck, you know you are dead, because your damage is low (bear survives a lot longer) and when bear gets his CB in, you have no damage at all and your dodge is negative.

Now sharp mage L71: No dodge, but mages have armor buff and powerfull heal so they can tank bears some time. a skilled bear can keep mages stunned forever with Crippling slash and hellscream. Mages only change is to ultimate kite with fire and ice, or nuke as hard as possible. But basically bears dodge fire AND ice, so mages have basically no change.

Some may say that L40 platpack bears are op. Thats not true. L40 Pvp is actually kinda good and fair. Some skilled mages can put up a really good challenge to my anti mage bear. (notice: anti-mage) As an anti mage bear, i can kill mages better than runfrumrusher or hurdey, but they kill me in 1v1 usually because they are more like anti bear bears.
Foxes with rhino 3-pack can nuke really hard, but they rely on dodge like birds. Birds with rhino 3 pack do well with that damage they got.
Many bears go with halloween set, and reaper. High dodge but they lose in armor and damage and regen to plat packs. That means they kill plat pack bears easily but lose to mages and birds, and they arent so good at ctf or ffa.