Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I agree with Broadcastle and Zeus. A year from now we will all be standing in Balefort still complaining about 3 piece rings and how that nub has a spooky shield. There will be 6 of us and we will be cycling theough our loadouts showing off and talking about how we made it to the end. Let's all broaden our horizons and ask ourselves,"how much do I really care about the life of Pocket legends?".

Elite endgame pvp is not where the money is. Asking for a Spacetime to spend their time catering to us so a small percentage of the game can have a ring is selfish in it's own right. Let us all try to remember that most players never achieve elite cap, don't pvp, or visit the forums and have absolutely no idea this discussion even exists. A big percentage of those people don't even know how to craft dragon vanity rings.

That said, judging by the last cap and no introduction of a 4 piece ring, it seems that's all for the rings. Let's give us something to play for again!!! Turning exp on is easy enough. The bonus off ring would be the reward, but not why I spent the time playing. I have 5 capped that never see the light of day and are itching for something new.

Here are my ideas, which include a little more work from spacetime, but could very easily contain ring bonuses in them.

Rehash some old maps such as shadow caves or sewers for a new 81 cap.

This one is my favorite. Introduce a set of elite maps for us such as AL has. Elite forest haven through BSM should give us all something new to do!

Technically speaking I don't know how easy these would be to do, but it's easier than starting from a blank screen, creating all new maps and npc's.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonthan For This Useful Post: