Thread: 500k for the best ANIMATED helm picture! 2nd place prize also.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default 500k for the best ANIMATED helm picture! 2nd place prize also.

! $ NOW with moar prize$!
    1st place 500k gold goes to ... Spinalcord
    2nd place 250k gold goes to ... Meleexpert
    3rd place wintry wreath and 2013 Halloween pink goes to ... Abstrocity

Thank you all for your participation and interest in the contest! You can see the full list on the last page. Enjoy!

Still more than 15 entries available!

Greetings all, time for my first contest! Since I've always loved animated gear, and as a shout-out for the fine work done by the developers at STG this will be a contest of awesome gear, specifically: Helmets with Animations!

To enter, post here and include a picture of someone (could be you, could be someone else) wearing your favorite animated helmet. And yes, cs preview is fine. The animation can be subtle like a slow color (or lighting) change or more pronounced like moving lightning. Please no vanity helms for this contest. Describe the animation briefly and the name of the helm. Include your ign or pm me with it if you prefer.

Yeah there are rules:
    1. One entry per person.
    2. If someone has already entered with your favorite, please choose another helm to avoid duplicate items.
    3. Only the name needs to be unique since some of the animations and images have been reused between gear.
    4. Again, no vanity helms (I know it's tempting).

Your chances are pretty good, I know of at least 26 helmets and with (now three) winners you can do the math. ;-)
    First place is 500k gold, second place is 250k g and third place is a wintry wreath and a 2013 Halloween pink.

Out of all the entries, I'll choose the winners based on the quality of the post and frankly just my preference! Contest ends on Feb 20th and I'll provide the prize money after announcing the winners.

Special thanks to Sparterous for his suggestions!

If this contest is successful, please watch for future contests from me! Good luck and see you in game!
    -Atilathenun
    Last edited by Atila the nun; 02-21-2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Posted winners in OP

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atila the nun For This Useful Post: