Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: does STS really? REALLY?? wanna share the love? prove it!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default does STS really? REALLY?? wanna share the love? prove it!!

I have the old big love. I dont know how many of us there really are left in the game with it to be honest.

sooo many people WANT to share the love. I understand this. allow the peeps with the ORIGINAL big love give out a special little love...maybe blue sparkles or something...that actually lasts. can you imagine how happy people will be?? they will FEEL the STS loves them and wont take that love away from them after this really short event ends. This is the way you (STS) can love back to the community that wants to love you in return....

you have to admit, nobody loves a stick, I'm sick of people trying to buy my big love...I have NOTHING to gain from a blue sparkly little love since I cant wave to myself lol

but those of us with the original thought of intimate love...the BIG lovers...this is our 4 days of AWE lol.

in the end I've actually had hate PM's from people who didnt get little love from me from waving at me and it would be cool if you "caught" an "original cupid". even make it limited per person so you dont sit in guild house and just "give" love like a certain profession *cough cough*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stackz For This Useful Post: