Onlylevelten is hosting Winter Festival maps for level ten or less characters only.

If you did not know, Winter Festival bad guys hit points and armor are SCALED to the HIGHEST level player on the group. If four level ten are playing and one level 50 joins, the bad guys automatically become unkillable for the others, and the party gets wiped.

Furthermore, the evil toymaker drops punks that are scaled in the same way. Therefore, the ONLy level 10 punks in this game can ONLY be acquired by a solo or team of level 10 or less players.

So, I will ask nicely, and I have it on auto text, but if I have to boot a level 50, I guess I have to. It's not personal, and it's not mean if ask you to leave first.

To the guy who called me "moron", no I will not lock it because other level ten players are welcome. you say you are reporting me for calling you an idiot, but the fact is, the devs read the whole log, not just the part you want them to see. And in that log, you said moron ten time before I said idiot back t you.