Thread: SL humor column (Lol)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default SL humor column (Lol)

The wonderful thing about humor is that what may seem depressing or even tragic to one person may seem like a complete scream to another, especially if he just had 7-8 cans of Cy-cola. Well, most people do tend to agree on what's funny, and they of course would want to hang out with a person that has a remarkable sense of humor, provided that he brushes his teeth at least once a day. But one thousand-year question remains: How do we make people laugh without using the word "booger"? That of course is not an easy question, even after the 21st century, us wise people have been fretting our heads to understand what makes people laugh. That's why we're called wise people. While the Scorn were still out there in some distant galaxy shooting each other with premature laser beams, us wise people were back in our little compartments playing Star Legends on our ipads/iphone/whatever and saying, "How about this? Here's my AMP pistol, please take it right now. No, I mean, Would you like some free stuff? Here's my AMP pistol. No, how about..." Mankind didn't develop a logical sense of humor until the early 22nd century, when the famous smart AI Siri discovered, while Steve Jobs' body double clone was shaving, the famous humor logarithm, which states, "If A is equal to B, and B is equal to C, then it would not be particularly amusing if pi is equal to 3.254659888888888..." After the unfortunate major malfunction of the now defunct Siri, and the first UCS's launch into outer space, humor had become extremely popular...

Title said it all, think of anything funny about SL, could be a simple 2 sentence joke, a meme, rage comics, a funny event, or a long rant about something ridiculous, etc, your choice.

Could be random, ludicrous, whatever, as long as it's abiding by the forum rules and relating to SL, go for it.

Make us LOL and make our day! XD
    Last edited by Solid Scorpion; 02-18-2014 at 05:33 AM.
    Uphold the magic of friendship, with a heart of gold and nerves of steel. This is my creed.