Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Merrrrrrrked View Post
    I believe ipvp got that kdr at a really low level.

Anyway I want to thank STG for taking firm action on farming. They have been very responsive to my reports and it really renews my faith in PVP and the leaderboard.
    Honestly if there's a problem just screenshot it (with the farmer killing a toon) and they will most likely take the appropriate action.

I've seen a huge change since the end of last season in the amount of leaderboard farmers and it's such a great change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Firstly, thankyou Merrrrrrrked for defending my credibility and my KDR. I want everyone to know I got that KDR legit at lvl 3 PvP and actually remade my character after every death. I have learned there are many factors that come to making a "non-death" toon, which can range from : playing with your guild, gear/build, internet connection, opponents on other team, recognizing trouble at first notice, level of the match, and even battery of your device you play on (Many more). While I know my KDR is awesome (JK), I wish people will stop accusing myself and others who strive for that "no death" kdr, as it is possible (much more achievable in low lvl PvP). However i do understand others perspectives , and do encourage all to report any kill farming in PvP. I am on par with Merrrrrrked's and I'm sure all other legit pvpers out their, that kill farming is quite.....nooby. With all that said, Thankyou STS for bringing down the hammer on kill farming and giving non-kill farmers a chance at the LBs, such as Merrrrrrrked. If anyone wishes to contact me regarding tips for making a non death toon, my IGN's are : Ipvp & Baller.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ipvp For This Useful Post: