Thread: A new change on Rockwall Fort Ctf Map to reduce spawner problem.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Talking A new change on Rockwall Fort Ctf Map to reduce spawner problem.

Hola peeps. Today i just draw some new change on old Rockwall Forts CTF maps. I do this because recently those spawner really make me annoyed. I dont know if dev gonna see but i just suggest it.
    First base with 2 spawner rooms and 1 goal rooms each for team on the middle of map.
    Name:  lkkh.png
Views: 321
Size:  8.3 KB

Second base with 2 spawner rooms and 2 goal rooms for each team on the conner of the map.
    Name:  Ole.png
Views: 310
Size:  6.2 KB
    There are 2 bases map for Rockwall Forts. What you can see,i made 2 goal room and 1 goal room and two spawner room in this 2 draw. Let me tell you why i make these two room. For the spawner room. Because the dev cannot or does not have time to fix the spawn problem,I came with these conclusion. When you is respawn on first room then you dead again,you will be spawn in second spawn room. After that,if you dead again,you will be spawn back on first room. Its a recycle spawn. The point is to fight back on those spawner. Dev also can do a random spawn if people does not like the recycle spawn.

For the goal room,the path remain same as the old one. Like on these pic,
    Name:  lalala.png
Views: 249
Size:  8.1 KB.

When you goal one flag,the next flag will be respawn in second room and need to be goal on second goal room.
    Name:  lelele.png
Views: 262
Size:  9.0 KB
    Same as spawner room,its a recycle or repeat process when you goal on second goal room,the flag will spawn on first room. Or dev can make those flag random spawn in goal room. That is ok too.

By the way,the main point is to reduce the spawner. The 2 goal rooms,i just made it for fun lol xP. I know there will be 2 spawner on one room or each of one room. Pure bird,dex fox and mage maybe not survival when its been spawn. But these give a chance for bear,pally,rhino,fox and war bird who use savage set or str set on any level to survive and fight it back. I try my best to give a whole new experience for new and old community. And please dont bash me. Its just only my basic suggestion. Give your best post honest opinion in below here. Thank you for see this.

Regards
    ~Ozu.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ks_Leon For This Useful Post: