Dragkin teeth have become a very large influence in the current game play. There is even a way to turn dragkin teeth into EGDs (thank you sts). However, there is a down side to the inclusion of this. Players can now harvest EGDs without ever running an elite map. On first note I would think that elite is still more profitable since you can also loot EGDs directly from those bosses. However, due to the length of time needed to run an elite map verses a regular map you actually gain teeth faster on regular maps.

This is unsettling with me since I believe that elite should, in all aspects, be better for farming items/gold than regular maps. I have brainstormed a few solutions to this and would also appreciate additional feedback/suggestions.

1) Offer a daily that rewards dragkin teeth for defeating a certain number of elite tindrid bosses.

2) Make elite bosses have a chance of dropping multiple dragkin teeth at a time.

3) Make a daily that rewards an EGD for defeating a certain number of elite tindrid bosses.

4) Allow players to purchase a recipe with dragkin teeth that can craft a certain number of ECDs into a single ESD and offer a second recipe that can craft a certain number of ESDs into a single EGD.

Of those ideas, I like #1 and #4 the most. Please, share your opinions 👍