Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
The community is not going to return to its former state, without out new content/or some major rebalnces ect/help from devs. Thats the bottom line. We need Levelone here for this classic non-pessimistic but realistic conversation lol.

If you were not aware of Crimsontider's Movement, I'd look that up. It narrows down to being this- no matter how many threads/guides you make, its not going to affect the community as a whole in game. The only way to make a difference, is to go in game and be rolemodel/help to new players. Basically be the change. That's all you can do.

Without some developer involvement, that still will not go far. Will made a great thread about nerfs/rebalances, that spoke for the community to get the devs to do something. That worked. It was still a stretch.

TBH- PL will get some rebalances and content in the future. I am also predicting there will be a new cap. Eventually. Once AL as another cap or two under its belt, it will sizzle down and STS will look to its other games again. Then their will be another game lol. IMO.

Your role model in PL is Skelly?

Mine is AbsolutePally gg.
Appreciate the shoutout, Argy. Nice to know that at least someone has that thread of mine in the back of their head. I do care about the community, but as you stated, people just don't want to be the change. The community will simply not be the way it used to be. I just enjoy PL at a new, lower level... as if I developed a new adaptation level.