Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Happy 4th PL Birthday, Folks!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    Lol i cant write anything without being attacked. And tell me please what happens after savage is nerfed. Huh swift gets op and then more complains. My definition of fair is make a pvp map that doesnt allow bonuses like founder - rings- eggs. And only allow to have a full gear. Now if everyone could fight without any kind of bonus then ONLY and ONLY then you guys can call it balanced. Nerfing savage will only OP dex gear. They alternate once a while..we are at Str now.....before mages were op (int). Then birds (dex) Now bears (str). This will change. But they cant please everyone at the same time. Thats why they alternate what is OP and what is not.
    Thats why is pointless to ask for more pvp balance it will never be balanced, plus elite rings and eggs.....they need to be destroyed before you can even call this game balanced. Thats why i encorage people to ask for a lvl cap....and not ask for a million separate things. if people just attack and offend each other we will never get to a shared point of view. People without elite rings deserve a chance to compete against all players at a fair level. Fox and rhino ussers should be able to get an elite ring. Now i dont see how im I being selfish here.
    If your wondering why you can't write anything without being attacked, it is because you are arguing a point yourself, meaning others will attack back of course, don't like it? don't post about these things.

Birds won't be op, mages and birds are balanced, I beat most birds .. it's only savage sets I have trouble with, pallys, and bears, I think dex bears are pretty op also, it's not just the set its their class itself.. mages and birds A.T.M are fine IMO Besides pallys, even birds with savage aren't that good..

Are you seriously crying about founders at endgame that only gives like a 5dmg 5dps and 5 armour? man that founder has been playing for 4 years I think it's pretty fine... Rings yes you have a point just like many others, it could of been done another way but eh You only need to cap twice and there you are, the difference between 2piece and 3pc isn't that big.. just get a dragon set with 2pc you'll be fine. But! I do understand now that they have sort of, stopped updating this game, you would think well how is it possible to obtain these rings now? isn't fair now is it.. So I think if they stopped updating which I doubt, then they should take away these elite rings with bonuses..

But I'm sure they will give just a cap raise sooner or later so it should be right.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post: