Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
i agree that the original rules really should apply.

The problem is that some people have now read Remiem's change and there will be more yelling if she pulls back her change, as those people relied upon her rule change. Not that devs/mods are unfamiliar with an angry playerbase.

I only proposed the extra ring because it seemed one method to abide by the original rules (people who submitted 20 posts get chance at a ring and only those people, and it is the same chance promised by the original rules), as well as Remiem's modification (people who posted at least 19 days will get a chance at a ring, thus not negatively affecting the chances of those posting all 20 days).

I addressed Remiem's promise that those with 19 days of postings, as long as they posted on Day 20, would get a chance at an arcane ring, as well as the original promise that those posting all 20 days would get a chance at an arcane ring.

In my experience, people complain less, if at all, about additional prizes, especially when the change increases their chances at a prize, versus decreasing it, as Remiem's modification did, however slight, for those who went to the extra effort of posting all 20 screenshots.
I'm just wondering whether anybody has ever read the probability things that I've posted before. But an additional ring prize will only increase the 20-day-group's chance to around DOUBLE (using the theoretical numbers that Elmanco counted) compared to original rule.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk