Thread: Development:- From a Noob to Mythic warrior in 8 days!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Not trying to steal the show or anything but I thought this would be the right thread to post my story in.
    A few days ago I was a little smurf still in Tarlok gear. I had already brought my mythic helm but there was no hope in me getting the mythic armour, well at least I thought there was no hope. My guild master Queenotshade and another member of our Guild (Elite Runners) was helping me with some aps, we was doing Ancient Mariner Reef (Elite)
    It only took us a few mins to reach the boss, after defeating the boss to my surprise me and my guild master looted an Elite Golden Pirate Chest II. I looked in the cs to see that these were only selling for 20k . I tested my luck and to my surprise I looted a Mythic Warrior Helm and gained the orange with envy ap. Out of a box that sells for 24k I looted an item which sells for 1m. Of course I sold the helm and I now had 1.8m (I had 800k before). This was the day that I had hope again, I upgraded my armour that night and in the morning upgraded the helm, brought 2 pets and a lunar pendant. Just goes to show how trying your luck can pay off.
    I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in Elite Runners, you guys are all great. Queen, thank you for taking me back when I had left you for my so called 'friends' , I probably wouldn't be here today.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post: