Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Default Just a Thank you

Heyo Guys,

This is personally for the developers, but here we go. Before I'll say thanks, I'd like to explain my PL story.

My journey begins in 4th june 2010, as some of you know, 4th june is my birthday at that time my parents bought me my Ipad. I spend hours scrolling through the app store, I downloaded about 20 games. I was playing every single and each game, but tbh I was disappointed with the games, I finally came up and opened PL. I was a noob archer running in with a random name.

I'll fast forward, so I was hooked up with the game, I brought my RL friend to the game. He was a really close friend of mine, we leveled together and had some extreme fun with this game. Around the year 2011, My friend's parents divorced, he was going with his father moving to another country. With him moving, I had lost contact with him, but I was lucky enough to have him play PL. We would meet every few weeks in PL and chat, until one time, he told me his father is going to marry another women, which unfortunately doesn't treat my friend well. His step mother doesn't allow him to have social medias and play online games, therefore I have not chatted with him again since then.

Time passed, it was february 2012, something that we didn't expected had happen, My Grandfather had heart problems and he passed away. At that time I didn't know what to do, my mom was really depressed and my father would take care of her and my sister. At this stage, I was really really sad since I was really close to my grandfather. The night before my Grandfather got burried, I went on PL and it was like the only place that would calm me down. My friends was helping me, calming me down. At this stage I know that this game, is not just a game, its something that would help me with my Real life problems.

Well, we all know this game is going no where now, even thought devs/mod said there isn't any more update planned to be released, I would like to thank you all game developers for creating this game. I'm pretty sure this game doesn't just help me, but also you guys out there. Once again, I would like to say thank you, STG.

With love,
    Chris/Extreme

Please excuse my grammar, I'm typing this in a hurry.
    Last edited by Extreme; 04-20-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post: