It had been so long that my characters level up accidently...it happens because when doing missions (farming) i uncheck disable xp gain and when i leave the missions i level up...i sometimes forget to check it again...i uncheck while farming because i want increase in my pve kills but sometimes i forget and then level up...i want to be at a certain level to play pvp at different levels but i level up...AND ITS NOT FAIR THAT WHILE WE CHECK DISABLE XP GAIN OUR KILLS IN PVE DONT INCREASE THEN WHY DO DEATHS...what I ACTUALLY WANT IS AN OPTION WHICH DOESNT GIVES XP BUT INCREASES KILLS AS WELL AS DEATH...like let the option of disable xp gain be there and add an option which says "do'nt increase kills" and when we check it our kills dont increase and if it is unchecked then our kills will increase...and if our disable xp gain is unchecked and do'nt increase kills is checked then we may get xp but our kills may not increase...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPACETIME PEOPLE MAKE THIS UPDATE IN DARK LEGENDS...I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL