Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.
It's nothing to do with my pride. I barely even wear my esb anymore. I don't really know why.. But.... This:

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.