Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What do you think?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default What do you think?

Well 2 weeks ago I mentioned that I will quit AL temporarily or forever,depends on the condition.Until now,I still do not have the 'mood' to play.Maybe some of you will ask : "why do you still want to quit as AL is so fun?"
    The main reason is that I have another game to play now.The style of playing is totally different . Although I think AL is better,but as for me I dont buy any mythic set or spend my gold in this game because I am the one who appreciate the effort I have done (Feeling disappointed when see the decreasing number of value of gold).Due to not spending money or going to pve(pve is quite boring for me because the first impression it gave me is not good),what I can do when I login is just standing in town,searching for people who selling items cheap for merching purpose.Sometimes I will think,what is the purpose I earn gold if I dont use them?Thats why I move to another game.I want to try a game which is totally different in playing style.
    The second reason is because I knew that I have addicted to this game.This will bring lots of disadvantages in my life.Thats why I play tower of saviors which has the 'limited stamina'to force you stop playing when reach a limit.
    The main purpose I post this thread is to share my thinking.Well,does anyone also have the same opinion or experiences want to share?You are welcome to reply!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Remiem; 05-15-2014 at 10:24 AM.