Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
Sometimes when you have nothing nice to say, you should just not say anything. Just in case you didn't know I've been working on a very long thread to go into detail about what exactly is wrong with the current meta. I'm making it for Samhayne so that he can help balance the game we all know and love. So please, take your bad attitude somewhere where it's appreciated. I don't see you trying to help out. Also, just to be clear, I asked him for a picture of every skill.

The same goes for you.

Thank you so much Bous! I hit dat rep button! I'll start working some more on the balance thread now.
Bad attitude? More like negative but constructive criticism. My boss doesn't talk sunshines and flowers to me, if I did something wrong, he tells me it right away. And I don't see you using all 39 pictures he sent you for your thread (Which I didnt know existed at that time, pardon my inability to know everything). Also, wouldn't it also be easier if you had him send you the pictures through a pm instead of making a thread for it? FYI, I thought my post sounded negative so I even added the last sentence that I appreciated his effort.

And incase you are confuzzled again, I'm not trying to shoot you down but rather figure out why you think I have a BAD attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
Where did this come from? O.o It's much easier to show pics, because would you like to type it all out? The stats aren't even showing off, they're average. Plus the other 36 pictures are for the stats of each skill..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
He said it took 2 hours for this thread. I could type out the stats in under 20 minutes and not take up so much room. It's hard on my 4s to load all these pictures and scroll down just to make a post.