Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All for One, and One for All.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Default All for One, and One for All.

Hi,
    Some of you have noticed my recent absence in PL, ive got a few pms about it.
    Well, Im focusing more irl. PL has always been a great game to me, but theres a time where one must leave it.
    Playing has affected things irl, like education. I haven't been keeping up with it, and used the time to play PL.
    This game was a Bright Flame, I used to play it for comfort, but it eventually made a Dark Shadow, which are my grades.
    After all, One who knows nothing, can only understand nothing.
    I had my fun times, my dark times, and I slowly came to have more friends here (Virtual friends?), as I have been criticized irl for one of my mental problems.
    Nothing too big, maybe a little, I keep forgetting things out of the blue, sometimes important things, like I was told to bring a book for school.
    Im in the library, thinking about it, suddenly, I lose everything in my train of thought, forget what the heck im doing, then I have to stand there and think what im supposed to do.

I wont be appearing in any StG game for a long time, maybe ill come in once or twice to see whats up, but that's about as far as I'll go. I will still stalk the forums. For all my haters, yes, I am a troll. I admit it. I haven't done much to contribute, I just post random crap on forums for the heck of it.
    When I first started these forums, I must say, I was an immature person. But ive matured now

No I haven't ._.
    And for those who pester me about my name, its Tameem. :/
    All for One, and One for All.
    -ShadowStar/ Caiahar/ Tameem

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post: