Please let me preface this by stating that this thread is for serious questions and answers and is NOT a thread to cry and whine like a little kid. If you want to whine, please take it elsewhere and do not post in this thread.

First, I love the new content but I am very against some of the business choices that were made. This thread is simply to get some answers to understand the motivation for these decisions.

We are all aware that the recent update has caused a tremendous disrupt in the PL economy and while some of you may not care about this, it does affect you.

There are simply too many pink drops and to make matters worse, they are the best Level 50 gear available. In a few days (or weeks) this current best gear is going to be nearly worthless in CS.

Devs, why have you made the best gear drop 100% of the time to flood the market? I am certain that you knew beforehand that this would flood the market and make all level 50 gear extremely cheap. Not to mention, level 50 players can now easily get the best gear and there is nothing to strive for. Why not make the best gear rare drops to keep prices in-tact and at least give players something to work towards (farming or saving enough money to buy this new elite gear)? You have already made it known that the players consume the game faster than you can create it. Why would you make the current end-game content so easy to obtain then? Why not make it something that takes time, to allow more content to be created?

I think if you would have done the above, the mixed reactions to this update would have been no longer mixed but extremely positive. I realize that you think that overall sentiment is positive (and it may be but I have not seen it) but it could have been entirely positive with the simple changes mentioned above.

There has to be some type of logical reasoning why you did this but I, and many others, cannot think of it. Could we please get an explanation?

With all of that said, I do not believe that you destroyed the game like some others have claimed. I think the bad things from this update can easily be fixed by raising level caps and doing things the right way which I briefly got into above. That would fix the economy and give something for the players to continue to strive for while waiting for further updates.

-Rav