I was busy in a serious problem last day cuz my phone can`t charge the battery no mater what, then i try everything another cable usb, another charger, another battery(now i have two), and don`t works then im thinking about hardware or software problem the reboot the phone, and no result.
Just in the last second I understand the real problem was the game yeah dark legend game just when i start the game the problem begin, the phone wont charge the battery and led stuck on or not let on during conection of charger, the I just reinstall the game and now all are right and i can sleep well for now and i remember one day to close to this when my phone get frezzed while im playing dark legends and charging the battery, now i can say if you are playing the game and phone get frezzed or the phone reboot or phone turns off or phone get off by low battery then the app the game can be result damaged and you have to reinstall the game again. (one best way to fast reinstall just the apk is make a copy of the folder called sts.dl this folder are on sdcard/android/data then you reinstall the game and move the sts.dl folder to the place sdcard/android/data and the game start normal and dont need to download again the data files)
That`s my story.

I was have a lot of problems like this before like: game crashes when start, game wont load the data, game crashes when you get to town, gane crashes when you go to auction store, etc etc. Ohh and now i can add to list game interfer with the charger.

by the way: yeah phone get warm while charging and playing, and yeah maybe i dont have to play and charging at the same time, and yeah battery dont get damaged while you charging and using the phone its a lithium battery, and no my phone are good works fine for more than 3 years.