Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Information on New Mythics & Locked Crates

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So does this mean that all hard-core locked farmers who farm for almost a month for the current lockeds that they thought will have a chance to drop the new mythic weapons and hold them for higher price in ursoth event will be useless. Let say, the farmers which farm lockeds in almost a month(they don't waste time in chatting etc. Just log in and waste the time in farming those lockeds) farmed 500 locks to hold them until the ursoth event come where the new mythic weapons will drop from locks. Then suddenly you check the forum and find this thread...(what do you think their reaction maybe mad, maybe happy, maybe disappointment, maybe thinking to quit this game because they don't even inform them that there will be like, or maybe regret the time you play this game just to farm locks and in just a moment, the current lockeds will be useless, they will just drop price not what farmers expect. If you could convert atleast 2 locked-1 locked which drop mythic weapons will be just ok and 4 locks for 2x odd mythic locked or make the current lockeds qill be the one who drop shady and surge so it the price will go up not continously dropping price. But if you don't have plans for these. Prepare to lost farmers, hoarders, uninformed plat users who bought hundreds of locked but they don't have the chance to get those new mythic weapons because the one they planned to open is the one who just drop mythic that are now 800k-1.4m .

I know this is not that official and can be changed. If sts read this, pls have a look on those farmers, holders etc.(being one of them, this is definitely not good for us)
    I wish I misunderstand about this. But if it is the way it is, 2 words...(hardwork) (useless)
    Last edited by Goodhabbit; 06-05-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar