Thread: Retirement Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Caption Goodbye-Bye Contest

Sadly, I'm leaving PL for good; deleting my account. It's been a year since I've been involved and I wish Spacetime Studios the best of luck.

Anyway, I'm giving away my legendary Tiki God's Sand Skipper Wear lvl 70 and my legendary Lvl 70 Monster Schimitar. I tried giving them out for free but people thought it was a con. Lol. So, I'm making it a contest.

This contest is all about captions. All you need to do is post a SCREENSHOT OF ANYTHING FROM THE GAME and add a funny caption of it. (Ex: maps, characters, etc.) Please comment your IGN below, and if you want the armor or the weapon. There will be 1 winners for each. No cheating; the caption has to BE YOUR OWN. The deadline is postponed to 6/22 and winners will be posted the following day.

Thank you, and may the funniest caption win!!!

WINNERS: armor: Trollish very funny caption made me lol it was perfect. BUT your name does not exist, it says. Hilarity. So, my second place winner is... Oldcoot!!
    Congratz

Weapon: promagin because he's the only one who didn't say what they wanted and everyone else wanted armor lol. Nice caption though!! Very funny congratz!!
    Last edited by Busterbiebe; 06-27-2014 at 10:11 AM.