Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
I like the idea but major flaw i see is with the energy system. If you had to enter a portal that many times a day it would definitely require plat and again only plat spenders will be top. I agree on the fact that these 2 should be earned threw work but not threw work that will require plat one way or another
They make too much money on these events through the energy system. Plus they spent months building a game client which has the events system built into it, and it is all based on the energy system. They are not going to change that. Any proposal idea has to work within that system.

I expect in the coming event that energy balls will drop from non-event bosses. So essentially this will work the same way as the Tarlok event, except you will be farming energy balls instead of portals. The portal will be in the event town and accessible whenever you need it.

During Tarlok we all farmed bosses hoping for portals. So now you will be farming bosses hoping for energy balls. So it works the same way. Only the terminology has changed.