Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
I don't understand why people are ragequitting because of these events.
These events are extra's, there added into normal content, normally we have a event or special "thing" at every globally celebrated holiday but these are just added in for us to have something to do.
This is a game, it is supposed to be fun, if you don't enjoy fighting evil monsters and slaying them or shooting poison arrows as well as launching explosive fireballs then this game isn't for you.
Plat users are plat users, they pay for the very best in the game and they deserve those items because they paid real life money for them, so everyone who is a FTP player should understand why they have a benefit. Also I might like to add, the energy system helps to moderate the flux of items coming into the market. Take the Architect Daggers for example ( I am not going to explain that but people who know get my point ). Just enjoy these events, earn a free vanity, slay some monsters and get some gold....there's no need to get angry just because your getting what you want.

P.S. ( Post Script ) If you are rage quitting can I have your stuff?
ign. SacredKnight
:3
I tell you something... I decided during this goblin event, I won't use energy ball for open new map.. Explain how many tokens and points had I...

P.S: 67 token and 420 points...
Tarlok event system became bigger succes than goblin or ushrot or whatever... (Every poor ppl problem: energy balls)