Hey there Pocket Legends community, I was curious on why there aren't level 4-5 twinks.

Before the updates came along a while back people twinked level ones for fun. The same idea follows with levels four and five now, considering that is now the requirement to use the stash.

The level 5 idea, yes I understand it will be interrupted by level tens with plat packs and twink weaponry, but you can always boot them or host with a lower level. The other difference from four and five would be a lot more variety in gear. As you know, the level 10-20 bracket people could switch from exp set to nuke then alch after the fight for regen. With these low level brackets you would only have enough stat points to equip one specific set and stick with it unless you respec.

Such as: dex roles could use arti/exp, while int with alch, and of course str with arms/blacksmith.

I find it would be very interesting to play in this bracket because of the weapons each person would use, because they would have to farm them.

All of the other brackets, I'll use 10-20s for example, buy yourself a hw set and or a plat pack and you're almost given a positive kd. The 4-5 brackets would be similar to the level one twinking weapon wise, considering they would have to find what they wanted to use.

These are just the ideas that came to mind, if anyone supports or doesn't support this bracket I'd very much appreciate a response. Thanks for your time.

-Determinedfox/etc.