Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Banned left and right

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Unhappy Banned left and right

Disclaimer:
    I made this thread for everyone! I wont mention any names at all and this is just my thoughts about this game drama that has been running around lately.

Personal favor:
    Pls dont flame this thread, I dont need them.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sup with all these banned players? Why is this case been bouncing out lately???

Player 1 got banned because of player 2, player 2 got banned because player 3 reported player 2 about player 1 and so onnnnn, this is horrible!!

I AM NOT HERE TO BEG FOR THE PLAYERS WHO GOT BANNED TO GET UNBANNED, I AM HERE TO ASK FOR THAT THING TO STOP, ASAP!

Guys, come on, for those who are involve with this, please stop ffs. I am not and haven't been involve with this things but ffs, this is spreading like a disease and I am letting my voice hear and ask for it to be stopped.

It harms players so bad and it causes good people to quit or it made players not to enjoy the game as much as it should be. This is not what sts wants to happen and each one of us has rights to enjoy the game.

I know and I am very aware about the game rules and violating it has a big punishment. I felt so sad seeing players who gets banned (friend of mine or not).
    I've know some who got threatened to get banned in game because of jealousy and etc and its not and never been good to see. This kind of situation needs to stop so bad. I know sts has deeper reasons why they banned such players but I also know some reasons why they got banned and why sts kept an eye for them.

this is some of my thoughts (pls feel free to correct me if I mentioned things here differently)

1.) Pvp trashtalks - trolls, racism and any thing that hurts players' feelings. Discriminating and putting down players' egos.
    If proven, sts can banned players who are doing this things, right?

my opinion:

STOP IT! I played PvP both in low lvl and in end game and this trashtalk thing has never been absent in any fights. Come on guys, why cant you just stop yourself from typing unnecessary things on chat? I am referring and directing this to all trashtalkers in the game, why wont you just shut the hell up? Trash talks is the main and no.1 reason of flaming and it leads players to get banned because of hatred. Why do people gets hated? Because they trash talk!

JEALOUS-NESS

This mental sickness that is spreading in the game also needs to stop. Its in players blood and sts has nothing to do with this. The once who can stop this is you, and only you.
    Stop being jelly! If a player succeeded more than you do, leave him alone! Dont ever bother to pull him down because in the long run, it will pull you down as well. Karma is a "B" and hopefully everyone is aware of that.

Any thoughts that you can also share? feel free.
    Last edited by Bunny♥; 06-24-2014 at 05:30 AM.

cute is just my cover

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post: