Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mob Scaling Findings: Higher Armour is not better

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I have explained all I need to, and nothing I say will make a difference at this point, since people will decide what they want about the info. The devs are going to look into it, which means there will be information when they do that.

As for the trolling, flaming and accusations, I will say this: I have a job and a life, which does not include sitting on a forum round the clock trying to prove somethig to a bunch of people who think I would actually make up something like this. I have never posted anything without purpose and a firm grounding behind it. I have no reason to lie, fabricate or make something up. I also do not believe in wasting people's time, including my own. So you can all get off your high horses and read my 1000+ posts and clue in that I am not an idiot and may possibly have a valid point.

I have nothing further to say to any trolls, and if the developers would like the rest of the data including test points, group run data, and the info from ALL the zones we tested on, they are welcome to request it from me by pm. I will finish by reminding everyone that flaming and trolling violates sts tos, as does calling me stupid.

Moderators feel free to lock this up if needed, I think we can wait for null_void

Thank you.
    Whose trolling? Me crow anyona? If you create a thread like this saying " Warriors with high armour slow down the run, its totally not acceptable. How can it be possible, it has no point behind it. Like your hauntled example, With the same party , sometimes my runs are 1.45m + and sometimes its like, 1.25mins. So difference of few secs by changing gear has nothing to with time. Warriors with legend or mystic gear do almost same damage. Where in elites, everyone knows, 4 dps party is faster than a party having tank. This is not coz of armour value, it because warrior does negligible damage and hence increases the time of the run. Well, we run elites for farm and we don't like to run hard elites without any tank. Me as a tank- Reduce the potion usage of my party members by keeping aggro all the time and they just have to concentrate on killing. If there's no tank, they should concentrate on spanning potions as well as skills. Well, not everyone has plat for revives, so they prefer tank.

And please , Explain me how are we trolling? I'd love to hear that.
    When someone said, earth is round, there were many who opposed him and called him an idiot. Likewise, your thread is almost the same like proving earth round, even if you're right we are just posting our views on it. Everyone has real life too.
    Last reply on his thread. Thanks for the respect and now from your posts I learnt how to behave with someone who says - You're incorrect, and don't troll.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post: