Thread: Elondra, the best AL event so far.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Default Elondra, the best AL event so far.

Yep this event precedes everything i have seen on AL so far (apart from expansion thats another story) heres my thoughts.

Lock sink - The offering x2 chance to drop the new mythic weapon is neat idea, it provides a good farm for common player and it completely reduces the lock in game, hopefully after the event lock price will start to bloom again, they got to 5-6k because of over saturation and i bet the ratio to lock opener and locks have became so unbalanced.

Bosses difficulty - IDK about any other level but this is much better scaled to our bracket of 12, looking back during the Tarlok event my gawd those bosses are nightmare! 30 mins for the second boss is ridiculous then you face Tarlok the dragon.. might as well jump off the cliff . Map was good, direct to the point unlike the Goblin which is kinda long for event like this.

Content (armors pet etc) - Tree schema for the event items was good especially the effects, I am glad STS is designing and creating more effects for us to enjoy. Vanities variations were good but I'm not so sure about the 500 token green monarch "ice gown" i think the colors were bad. Regarding Dovabear I've made my peace with that blasted legendary arcane stat pet op passive op ability afterall we all get to have it FOR FREE! or could be true what everyones been saying he might be good on paper but not so in-game. IMO hes beast
    Last edited by epicrrr; 07-03-2014 at 02:21 AM. Reason: because i can :)
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree