Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default [Feedback]: L41 Elondria Warfare Recurve Bow of Potency

Hey all,

I'm just going to give a short, quick, and concise review for the L41 Elondrian Warfare Recurve Bow of Potency to those that are looking to purchase or loot one.

Expedition Recurve of Potency vs. Elondrian Recurve of Potency:
    When comparing the two bows, the Elondrian Recurve of Potency showed around a ~90 damage increase depending on the gems that one has in the Expedition Recurve when compared to the Elondrian Recurve. So, the stat increase can be measured as even higher than the damage boost one receives when wearing an arcane ring! If you want a damage/cost increase - the bow is a good choice for bang to buck.

Proc:
    Now, unlike the preview description shown to us - courtesy of developers, this bow can also proc the Elondrian Bush on an uncharged attack. The Elondrian Bush will heal roughly 200-250 health per tick and it lasts about 4-5 ticks (I will go back and edit the post on the exact number).

When an enemy steps inside the bush, it does ~100 damage ticks that do not have the ability to crit for 4-5 ticks as well. When I have the time, I will bring a more accurate figure. However, I just wanted to post the thread right now in-case anyone is on the fence of purchasing one or going with previous tier weapons.

Health Regeneration:
    The auto attack from bow will heal roughly 1-2% of your health depending on if the damage is a critical hit or a regular hit. Now, this may not seem like much but when put into perspective of pets like Samael and effects like Bulwark proc and/or Elondrian proc, one can gain roughly 5% hp every 1-2 seconds! That's amazing!

Proc Rate:
    The uncharged attack is much much much lower in proc rate. When using the charged attack, I noticed the proc was about 1/5 chance, perhaps a little higher. I will edit this section with more concise and accurate testing for the fanatics out there. Overall, it's worth charging the bow!

Overall Thoughts:
    The bow is very worth it. It completely outstrips daggers and the expedition bow! If one is worried about the health loss faced when using the bow, elondrian shards are a lovely solution. They will return you to previous health stats without suffering much of a damage loss.

Gem Recommendation:

There are two types of gems I would recommend in this bow: Tarlok Wisdom Gems & Elondrian Shards. Fire gems do work just fine but at these insane levels of damage, you will not notice the damage loss. Instead, one will most likely be looking for more durability.

My gem of choice: Elondrian shard.

If anyone has any questions or criticisms, they are welcome to post so long as they are not flaming.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: