Okay wassup yo... Young Wayne on the track n i got some beef to say..... Now I been working harding during this event its been going good I got 450 tokens 25% away from gold tier about to get dova, and little bear.... but this chick Helena... like seriously....1st issue is that this chick shows up 9 times out of 10 i had to fight her 9 times straight and their was little chance to fight ursoth or that other ugly dragon. 2nd I am a warrior everyone time she about to do her bow move i use my horn for my shield and somehow she finds some holy way to break threw it n I end up laid out dead. Im am fed up with this event ya need to do something to fix it. STS said ursoth is the hardest boss in the event. but it only takes me 10 min to kill me 5 at the most. but It took me once 1 hour and 10 minutes just to get here to 35% health. What boss in AL is that strong where I gotta sit her for over an hour mashing keys, hearing her moan, get wasted, and everyone quit on me. Really doesn't make any since that she is so damn strong. I guarantee 100% that the strongest mage,warrior, or rogue is no match for her without struggle.

Ya known what I wanna see STS Strongest rogue,mage, and warrior (only 3) go up against her and beat her under 10 minutes I would like...scratch LOVE to see what yall do... and dont be tryin no funny stuff of resetting her level for yall to make it easy. even the level 1 or level 5 or so on it harder for them. The same level we fighting her at is the same they are fighting too. SO yea Tightin up STS dont run no games on me.#ImNotAPlayStation

No one in my guild (The Bloods) Can beat her. So yea fix that n we won't have this problem anymore aaight. kool.